The joy of travel! I’ve been prepping clients for their summer vacations, and now I’m getting ready for my own week-long trip to The Big Apple!
The questions is, if you visit ‘the city that never sleeps’, do you need twice as many outfits? (Scroll down to check out infinite outfits with only 14 items!)
The answer: maybe, but even so – we can absolutely get everything into a carry-on, and here’s how:
Keep Calm & Pack a Carry-On Tips:
- Build around 3 colours: 2 neutrals & 1 colour, or 1 neutral & 2 related colours
- Pack only items that can serve double- or triple-duty
- Reduce your ‘need’ for shoes!
- Bring spot remover & a mini laundry detergent
- Remember: if you forget something you can always buy a stand-in!
That’s IT! That’s ALL!
Want to see it in action? Let’s go to The Big Apple for a week…