Every year one of my best friends calls to wish me a happy birthday and then we joke about of the particular joys and pains of the coming year. I’ll always remember the year she called to say:
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IT’S THE YEAR OF BACK FAT!”
She’s hilarious. Seriously. Thanks for the heads up, Stacey!
This comes up a lot, and it usually goes something like this:
- Lovely, smart, happy woman tries on an intriguing item. It feels…daring.
- The fabric feels ‘TOO’: too flimsy, too grippy, too showy!
- Same sexy lady’s hands grip her middle, shoulders fall. Item is shoved away.
- Negative Self-Talk begins (didn’t we just do this? If this sounds familiar, go straight to this video, and learn how to stop it!)
I think ‘rolls’ and ‘back fat’ are useless ‘reasons’ to stop us from having fun in our clothes. Especially since we don’t have to settled for it. Before you reject the idea of shapewear outright, please understand – it’s not the same as it used to be.
No more sausage casings, no powdering yourself down, or sweating to death. These are new shapes, fabrics, and technologies that can actually feel good.
In this video, I’ll share with you, from a Pro Stylist’s perspective:
- How to get your Bod Rockin again
- What to look for in shapewear so you can breath, eat, and pee….
- The SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT feature to end all compromises and start loving yourself in slim-fitting clothes
Are you in on all the Mind-Body-Style Action that’s happening here? Get in on my FREE Facebook Community and be part of an amazing group of women who are all finding greater authenticity, confidence, joy, and ease through their personal style.